European Distributors.?

e190capt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a list of the European distributors of Powerucc models..??

I bought my last model direct from Korea, but a european option would be better with regard to warranty issues.

Not yet.
Yeah, it's much easier in regards to warranty in case you buy from local EU seller, which is more expensive on the first place, but at least no hassle if issues occurred, because if you buy from outside EU, - you still have to sort out things with place you originally bought from, despite there is somebody in EU that sells in.

But WHO sells these cams in the EU, anyone.??

I thought I read here the other day someone in the Netherlands sells them, not 100% if it's an official seller or not though

I also can recall that post. not sure where it was :(. Only that it's here, somewhere

This NL guy sells:

http://www.dashcams.eu/en/

But he gets so called (black) GREY market stock, - not direct manufacturer. However he offers 2y warranty ( at least this is written there ).

Last edited:
Standard product warranty in EU must be 2 years, whether or not they get factory support for that, part of the cost of doing retail business

could it be grey, rather than black market?

yeah, word grey is more correct, - my bad english.

... however: - the grey colour in the dark looks black :p ( just my cheap excuse ) :)

yeah, word grey is more correct, - my bad english.

... however: - the grey colour in the dark looks black :p ( just my cheap excuse ) :)

no worries, I know that english, is your 5th or 6th language;). NB I'm including the computer languages in the count ;););) . I just wanted to make sure others didn't misunderstand your meaning. As people on this forum, do.

no worries, I know that english, is your 5th or 6th language;). NB I'm including the computer languages in the count ;););) . I just wanted to make sure others didn't misunderstand your meaning. As people on this forum, do.

yeah, chinglish is one of additional languages we all starting to learn a little bit when getting some stuff from "there" :)
I have made change to my greay / black wording so people dont get me wrong. Thanks for pointing out.

Is there a list of the European distributors of Powerucc models..??

I bought my last model direct from Korea, but a european option would be better with regard to warranty issues.

We've been shipping quite a few Panorama G's over to our friends in the UK

Reactions: Aph
We have someone we're working with to do NZ if that's what you meant

A couple of other countries we're still negotiating with, takes time

sort, there will be many other countries, with people interested. Noting that some, like NZ will need more public education, than others.

Back