Extreme Road Rage

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
Assault with a deadly weapon is more like it, this footage is unbelievable.

Watch in 1080P

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it looks very much that bikers are asking for trouble, and when they got it they start to cry.

Crazy!!! I'm shocked none of them went down after getting hit. Thanks for sharing!

Chad said:
Crazy!!! I'm shocked none of them went down after getting hit. Thanks for sharing!

Hey chad, yep when that bike was side swiped it was impressive how the motorbike driver immediately went into a prone position to control his bike. (1:58 of the video)

Sabe said:
To me it looks very much that bikers are asking for trouble, and when they got it they start to cry.

Regardless of whether they are looking for trouble, there is no law in the USA that permits such behavior from the driver of the vehicle, throwing 2 tons of metal towards a 330 pound bike.

Milamber said:
Regardless of whether they are looking for trouble, there is no law in the USA that permits such behavior from the driver of the vehicle, throwing 2 tons of metal towards a 330 pound bike.

So why don't want to punish bikers, as you can clearly see that they are the ones asking for trouble, begging even.
Somehow i feel that bikers should obey the law too.

wow that was rude luckyl no one was hurt in this weird situation

For me it looks like he bikers asked for trouble and they got it... like in real life when you're weak and small you defenetly shouldn't provoke a big man who is obviously ten times stronger than you :mrgreen:

Sabe said:
Milamber said:

So why don't want to punish bikers, as you can clearly see that they are the ones asking for trouble, begging even.
Somehow i feel that bikers should obey the law too.

I'm not disputing whether the bikers were in the right or wrong, I was commenting on the behavior of the driver in the vehicle.

Usually one follows the other, it is impossible to look only what car was doing without looking what bikers did.

Nothing "Extreme". Watch the russian videos to see extreme.

The Zen Man and the road rage
Not extreme, but some rage. And funny!

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaah that was great MTZ. . . GET OUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :lol:

Sabe said:
Usually one follows the other, it is impossible to look only what car was doing without looking what bikers did.

While I agree with this... one action is not the same as the other. Motorcyclist acts like an idiot on the road. You get cut off. Maybe a fender bender is the worst that happens to you. You side swipe a motorcycle like what that car did and you could end up killing someone.

Back