firmware Ac27

Ipol

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900. V2000GS dual front and rear dashcam
the LUKAS 7900 firmware update has been released Ac27 today 09/09/2013 the latest viewer 1.8.0.0 should be available as well I havent checked yet my PC is running slow today and the page is still loading. Regards Ipol

Ipol said:
the LUKAS 7900 firmware update has been released Ac27 today 09/09/2013 the latest viewer 1.8.0.0 should be available as well I havent checked yet my PC is running slow today and the page is still loading. Regards Ipol
Thanks for sharing!
And, yes, new viewer 1.8.1 is also available for downloading

Whats the difference between AC27 and AC25?
Is it worth the risk as mine is already up and running with out any problems :cool:

Whats the difference between AC27 and AC25?
Is it worth the risk as mine is already up and running with out any problems :cool:

Updates in this version,

1. Segment LED is automatically turned off when converted to parking mode.
- The device turns the segment LED off 1 minute after changed to parking mode.
This increases current efficiency by reducing power consumption.
- Turned to On again when an impact occurred or a button pressed.
2. Incorrect mileage fixed.
3. Rebooting on power-off fixed.
4. Change of driving information data storing method
Stored in Internal IC --> 'DrvInfo’ folder on the SD card
5. 24fps option added.

And for some reason, the updated viewer is not showing up under the download section of viewers, as you have to click on the link for the firmware software, and there , there is a link to the newest version of viewer.

Hi Folks,

I updated my 7900 to the new AC27 last week and really like the 24fps option. I noticed it defaults to 9mbps. Do they have plans to enable it up to 11mbps? Would love to see the higher quality. Tried to change it but it stays at 9mbps. Will go back to 30fps/11mbps for now. Hopefully the new AC29 will allow this.

My Youtube channel: "

Steve-o

Back