Firmware Bin's for GS8000L

newportshortie

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have an "Old Shark" branded GS8000L. I tried to flash a new firmware onto it and I messed it up. I wrote down my version before flashing the new one that was wrong. My version number was: "dvr-400ta 20151210" I tried looking up dvr-400ta and 20151210 and nothing is popping up. What I think I did was flash an earlier version of a bin and it corrupted the dash. I just wish I can find the same exact firmware file again just so I can get this thing up and running again. If ANYONE, has any info on any foreign sites or any download links that would be AMAZING!

I (almost) hit someone 2 days ago and if I wasn't paying attention, that man could have died. Now, i thought my dash would have recorded it. I went on my computer. I seen it did NOT record. Now, this was very very weird to me. Before this incident, the dash cam was recording just fine and I was regularlly looking over the videos. That event shook me up and I spent all night trying to think of why it did not record. I was thinking a firmware update was in order maybe because my dash was only having about 4 videos every day, and having videos from 3 weeks ago on the card. It should be having many videos every day from the last 1 or 2 days. So to answer your question, yes the dash was turning on and "Supposedly" working before I flashed the firmware.

Back