Firmware help

jmburgess

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just purchased the B1W and tried to upgrade to the default wifi off firmware tonight. When I inserted the SD card the solid green light came on and stayed on. I can't get the SSID to show up at all. Even after removing the SD card the light is solid green and the button on the end of the camera does nothing to turn wifi on or off. Did I somehow brick my new camera?

I just purchased the B1W and tried to upgrade to the default wifi off firmware tonight. When I inserted the SD card the solid green light came on and stayed on. I can't get the SSID to show up at all. Even after removing the SD card the light is solid green and the button on the end of the camera does nothing to turn wifi on or off. Did I somehow brick my new camera?
You can tag me for help,so i can have a fast reply to your question then!
And PM you this reset firmware already,please check your inbox message!
Please back to me if any questions!
Regards,
Vicky

Last edited:
Hello,
I also have the same problem, could you send me a reset firmware for b1W.
Thank you,
Catalin

PM you already!

PM you already!

@estore009
Please see the post above.

To new members: Welcome, and if you want another member to be notified of your post, just put the @ symbol in front of their user-name in your post like I did here and they will receive a notification message automatically.

Phil

@estore009

I thought about updating the firware also but there seams to be some issue with doing this. Many here are getting a PM to fix this but is there something that should be shared with everybody before trying to do the update ?

Last edited:
@estore009

I thought about updating the firware also but there somes to be some issue with doing this. Many here are getting a PM to fix this but is there something that should be shared with everybody before trying to do the update ?
That is better to PM for help, we need to know what is the exact problems on the camera, and then send them correct firmware and tool to reset it!

@estore009, can I have the reset firmware, I am locked out:). And the auto parking mode, WiFi off.
Thx, you are doing a great job here

Tried to install new firmware: 20180528_blueskysea

Now: green light, no blinking.

Tried to install new firmware: 20180528_blueskysea

Now: green light, no blinking.
PM the reset firmware already, please check!

PM the reset firmware already, please check!
I should be grateful if you'll send this firmware to me. I've got the same problem after two months of use. Camera doesn't work, green light constantly.

Back