First crash caught on dashcam!

Titus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I almost missed this one, wasn't sure what happened until I got home to watch it.

It is very strange phenomena how eye and camera works somehow totally different way, there has been many cases when something happen just like like in your video and it's very clear to see with you eyes, but afterwards when you check video you notice that event is very small event far far away.

It is very strange phenomena how eye and camera works somehow totally different way, there has been many cases when something happen just like like in your video and it's very clear to see with you eyes, but afterwards when you check video you notice that event is very small event far far away.
I can note almost a dozen events over the course of a day but although it is 'on camera' it is too far away (for the lens) to be of consequence.
A real shame as some would be quite entertaining.

It depends on the lense but the effect can be seen clearer in a wide angle lense... Objects that are nearer seem to be further away... While objects in the distance will seem to be closer together... All caused by the lense manipulating the light

Back