Flush mount camera compatible with 4 pin Wolfbox system?

rokhard

Reaction score
Country
United States
I put a wolfbox mirror mount camera system in my 2022 transit, just for a full time rear view, but I hate wolfboxes camera mounts, and they dont sell a flush mount. I want a flush mount I can drill into my back door, thats compatible with wolfbox systems. Its a four pin connector. I just tried one off of Amazon (nakitka wd 012) but it is either incompatible, defective, or theres two thin wires that are supposed to be cut under certain circumstances, but I have no idea what that refers to, and I dont understand what theyre saying, so Im not touching them, and returing it. I have the other camera mounted and functioning in the mean time.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a flush mount camera that I can plug into my woflbox g850 system, let me know please.

I put a wolfbox mirror mount camera system in my 2022 transit, just for a full time rear view, but I hate wolfboxes camera mounts, and they dont sell a flush mount. I want a flush mount I can drill into my back door, thats compatible with wolfbox systems. Its a four pin connector. I just tried one off of Amazon (nakitka wd 012) but it is either incompatible, defective, or theres two thin wires that are supposed to be cut under certain circumstances, but I have no idea what that refers to, and I dont understand what theyre saying, so Im not touching them, and returing it. I have the other camera mounted and functioning in the mean time.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a flush mount camera that I can plug into my woflbox g850 system, let me know please.
Looks like you've taken the initiative and tried a mount yourself with unsuccessful results. Have you tried reaching out to Wolfbox support who may be able to advise you on some possible solutions.

Looks like you've taken the initiative and tried a mount yourself with unsuccessful results. Have you tried reaching out to Wolfbox support who may be able to advise you on some possible solutions.
yes, Ive tried that. They simply say they do not sell a flush mount, but try to sell me an upgraded night vision camera that mounts the same way.

yes, Ive tried that. They simply say they do not sell a flush mount, but try to sell me an upgraded night vision camera that mounts the same way.
Appears you're SOL, I'm sorry to hear that mate

I'd be interested in a solution to this too. I've just bought a G840S and a flush mount rear camera would look so much better than the provided item.
I'm tempted to see if it's possible to disassemble the rear camera to see if it's possible to repackage it, but I guess that will void the warranty in that item.
Will post if I find anything useful.
Chris

Back