Foxeer Legend 1 16MP 1080P 60fps HD Camera with Ambarella A7LS

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
A short compilation of daylight driving footage. A note about image quality, I mostly use the Foxeer on my 250mm quad so it took a lot of hits. First time when i got it the lens was out of focus and i have adjusted it but never glued it back, now it's a bit loose and the focus is shifted to near while "infinity" is a bit unfocused.

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
A short compilation of daylight driving footage. A note about image quality, I mostly use the Foxeer on my 250mm quad so it took a lot of hits. First time when i got it the lens was out of focus and i have adjusted it but never glued it back, now it's a bit loose and the focus is shifted to near while "infinity" is a bit unfocused.

Too bad, can't read license plates in this bright environment..... any city - night footage?

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
Too bad, can't read license plates in this bright environment..... any city - night footage?
I'm planing to refocus it and trying a 90° lens from GitUp on it.

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
90 degree lens from GitUp. Video footage will be added soon.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
Lens transplant was successful, haven't drove the Legend yet, but I have strapped it on a quad :)

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
The foxeer 1 seem to be dooing allright with that GIT lens :cool:

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
The foxeer 1 seem to be dooing allright with that GIT lens :cool:
It seems ok, but i think that the camera has a software correction for the lens distortion as I can get a much better (sharper) focus in the center while all around the sides gets fuzzy. If I have sides focused correctly the center will get fuzzy. So now is somewhere between the two extremes. :confused: