full 1080HD quality cams START at $39.99 chriscarcam, google us or search for our store on EBAY

Can I buy a dash cam that works, is reliable, has superior quality video, and is easy to use for les

• Why ar'ent they listed on this website?? (may have to email the webmaster for that one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please tell me how to get my hands on one !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
novatek cpu in this model?

Sorry to anyone waiting for me to post raw files and tell you what CPU it has, so here's the deal,
with the holidays (Happy Holidays to all) we offer returns thru 1/14/14 for any cam purchased as a gift in the month of December !
Does your dashcam dealer offer this???? WE get very few returns, very few!:p
As far as uploading raw films, I hardly have the time to keep the website samples up to date.
I also have other brick and mortor business' I manage, so my time is spread thin sometimes.
The truth is at $39USD I'm too busy selling them, don't have the tools to dis-assemble one,:rolleyes:
I am a simple businessman trying to introduce a quality product to a new market. I compete against Honk Kong and China every day.
I am a US Distributor, trying to build a market in the US.
c'mon now,why all the skepticism? :(
I send these worldwide, no complaints.:)
I have excellent supplier. If you are new to dash cams and want something to start
out with, these cams are perfect for the price. My business principle is simple, I test em before they ship,
you get money back offer if not COMPLETELY satisfied, but most people are, and then I get request for
a better models. I would NOT be able to sell volume if the product was crap, would have shut down months ago, sorry!
I need volume sales to survive, that's why the price is so low. Quality Product, Affordable Price,Superior Service,:D
that's are only mission., and to date it has proved to be quite successfull, we're shipping product every day.
It is our hope to introduce a branded chriscarcam model in the future. We are currently inviting bids from manufacturers.
You other dealers out there, let's rock ! :p
We plan to be here for quite some time, adding new models as we grow, so grab a bargain, you'll be glad you did!
I'm Chris and I guarantee it! :D:D

A serious seller fulfill clients requests. We still wait the raw files...
Anyway good business for you, to get those ****s with 15-20$ not more and sell them with 40$. To us it's called scalper.

That's capitalism here in the US. I have received an FTP site and will try to upload a raw video.
Scalper? to buy for $20 and sell for $40. WOW, tough market! PS, pay more than that! ($20.00)
"A serious client fulfill clients request." Are YOU a serious client, or competitor??? I have my doubt's my friend,
Define "client" and what makes YOU a "client" ? Your post are confusing, at the least!

And OP was never heard from again... Which is a good thing, he was shady as ****.

So much for customer service oriented business.

And OP was never heard from again
We have not herd from the other guy selling knock off DVR-027s for $60 in awhile either.

Sorry, Still here. Cams are now $42.99......sold out at $39. :) Now shipping new stock ! Take care all

Since you're still here, mind posting the raws you said you would do a couple months back?

Would if I could....tried the ftp site, no luck, tried "mega.co.nz" it's still creating a folder (5 hours-gave up)Sorry Charlie

Why not put it in a drop box folder and provide the link?

Why not put it in a drop box folder and provide the link?
Besides the fact that the seller mentioned that they would provide raw files we all know this camera is a low end model with the Sunplus chip

Not that there was any doubt before, but even more so with the price increase gives even more reason to just spend the extra 10 dollars buy the only entry level camera that should be considered the most cheap any driver should go. The real G1W, and call it a day.

I know it really shouldn't be a bother, but it is a little troubling that drivers are getting stuck with these low end devices, and it is not all their fault this market is tough sort through. It's even more bothering that if they would find this place that would learn that for only a little more then what they are paying for these cheap throw away camera they could get something decent that would really protect them.

Last edited:
OK guys, since I am having so much trouble uploading the raw video,
I took one apart, this is what I found.....:eek:
The 198 Model has an "explore" EP932N ,
The F900 Model has an "icatch" SPCA1628A
I was reading through the processor reviews,
did'nt see explore mentioned?
I'm sure someone here will give me the lowdown:cool:

Hey, you gotta admit our logo is really cool! :D

I guess I was wrong and the community would not enlighten me:( I guess the community has shunned me:eek:
just because I can't upload a raw video, guess I'm not worth the time, oh whoa is me! :p
peace and love to you all, we hold no grudges:D

PS .....new stock, back to $39.99 on ebay:p

Last edited:
I guess I was wrong and the community would not enlighten me:( I guess the community has shunned me:eek:
just because I can't upload a raw video, guess I'm not worth the time, oh whoa is me! :p
peace and love to you all, we hold no grudges:D

PS .....new stock, back to $39.99 on ebay:p

Being in the past in your skin ( in some other electronics related business ), - I understand you, but thats a though world "out there" ( here ).
If you stepping out into the public places like forums, - you have to be prepare for the "battle". If you co-operate with the public - you might be a winner, and if not - then it's the other outcome.
Basically: if you going to offer to people what they asking ( products and service what they expecting ) - then you will get support from the public, if not - then not. And it's not only here on DashCam. It same situation on mobile phone forums and all other consumer-related forums and blogs.
So don't be to disappointed, - just do summary and start all over again. If you will do right summary - then for sure with your next step you will succeed ;)

lets be fair, this is a dashcam specific forum with a lot of educated consumers, a $40 camera is not going to excite the masses as they know what to expect, the same camera on something like a truck drivers forum may have received a totally different response

lets be fair, this is a dashcam specific forum with a lot of educated consumers, a $40 camera is not going to excite the masses as they know what to expect, the same camera on something like a truck drivers forum may have received a totally different response

Selling and advertising too cheap dashcsms ( below end user quality expectations ) here or in many other places - its "race to the bottom", as one famouse phylosopher once said, - you know him ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rafa United States 0
Back