'Funny' Customers

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
So as I couldn't find a relevant thread I thought I would start one.

Ocassionally we get some really great emails from customers/manufacturers/'reviewers' etc and as such I thought I would post them here. Most will be anonymous but as this guy is so nice I thought I'd give him credit.

Screen Shot 2015-12-19 at 23.26.12.png
Anyone else have any good ones please post!

Cheers,

Dan
PS no I can find nothing on our system from this guy - emails, IP, or name (surprisingly).

@aol.com, - is this mostly used by USA users, right ?

mistake...

That was in your sent box ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you know its a bit naughty posting ip..

The postal address is there for anyone to see in seconds...

He can't even get his insults right. He used 'kites' (a flying toy) when he meant 'kikes' (slang for Jewish person).

That also makes him repetitive since what he was calling you was Jew Jews. o_O:(

#RetailLesson
#GoodBadDeals
Those are harmless, watch out for the kind of speaking "politely", recording everything and making law-suits with or without reason. ;)

What the hell did he expect to see on a joo voo cam?

Maybe he really wanted a blak voo and ordered from the wrong site?

He appears to be a 59 year old male in Fort Worth, who likes to hunt big game animals in Africa.

Last edited:
What the hell did he expect to see on a joo voo cam?

Maybe he really wanted a blak voo and ordered from the wrong site?

He appears to be a 59 year old male in Fort Worth, who likes to hunt big game animals in Africa.

Seems he doesn't like the JewView from where he's at

I like to hunt too, but i can make do with taking out a sparrow from a mile avay with my 338 Lapua Magnum.

Small game hunting with big guns is the way to go :D shooting flies from 50 years with my .22 airgun is allso pretty cool.

O yeah :D In the hills of Mols live a very special breed of Danes, so we made the whole area a national park.

I like to hunt too, but i can make do with taking out a sparrow from a mile avay with my 338 Lapua Magnum.

Totally acceptable if it's a sparrow wearing a suicide vest.

Well as fun as the incoherent xenophobe anti semitic was; we received an email with the below title this morning.

professor.png

Special enough to forgive ANYTHING... as it seems Arkansas women are !!!:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jokiin Off Topic 1
Back