G3WH?? Anyone bought one

Sam2014

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was about to purchase a G1WH however I've spotted a G3WH model now for sale. Not really much on the net about these. Anyone bought/tried one?

Be careful, one tactic to get buyers is to sell the next version of a popular camera. For example, the sJ4000 is very popular and now everyone has one for sale, the way to get buyers is to offer the new SJ5000. The next model has to be better. Problem is that there is no SJ5000, it's just a ploy to get you to buy.

I'm guessing that's what's happening here or you would have read about the G3 here.

Just did a web search for G3WH and got a few hits - all of which showed the same image for the camera.

The listed specs I found are pretty much the same as the G1W series of cameras but one listed the battery as 70mA. The pictures I found show a camera that is definitely not 'hidden' as it has a chrome frame around the body and lots of shiny stuff on the face. Button positions are different.

It may be legitimate but very new as there aren't many (any?) reviews.

Here's what Fox Offer has
With all those IRs on the front, I doubt it's an upgrade

I've seen a few of these GXW cameras. They all seem to be a worse choice then the original.
That one has been around for a little while, but as pointed out the IR lights make it a great reason to avoid.
There is also a G1W-B that I would stay away from as well. It is another one with a please steal me case.

Hi,

I purchased a G1W-B dashcam from Estore009 a couple of months ago, and am VERY PLEASED WITH IT
It has a improved suction mount over the G1W mount, the menu has a 1296P 1728 x 1296 resolution setting, I have just used the 1920 x 1080 as these files are large and I don't want larger files.
Provision to put a 6 char car rego plate or name.

Firmware is G3-33D-V07

Back