G90-7S (A7LA70 chipset + GPS) vs. Mini 0803 (A7LA50 chipset + GPS)

are you speaking about 0803 or G90? I made a quick test using my G90 A7LA70 and the result is similar as yours. It looks like thieving.
The G90 mate - the Mini0803 can't do that extra wide resolution.

I was just expecting it to give us more info from the sides which could be useful in a crash etc rather than just cropping the more narrow view.

I'll have to go find some Marcus 4 footage now to see how they do it :)

I'll have to go find some Marcus 4 footage now to see how they do it
:D no joke. Exactly Marcus 4 I was searching on internet. On their website, they state:
Vico_715227.jpg

But without a proper test it's impossible to know.

What's the use of buying G90C A7LA70 and paying +100% more compared with a G90 A7LA30 when the field of view is the same. The GPS and the 60 fps @1080? I don't think it's enough.

It's something they can fix in software mate - the OV4689 is a 4Mp sensor with a 2688x1520 size so it's more than likely whoever did the coding got it the wrong way around.

Either that or they're actually using all the sensor size and then scaling that down to 1920x1080, but I doubt it as the Mobius with a wide lens on the wide setting is a much greater angle than the G90.

It's one for @Doreen, @Fandy and co :)

Actually the Marcus 4 stuff I've looked at so far would suggest it is doing the same thing as the G90 and that there's no difference to the horizontal field of view between any of the modes, just the resolution changes.

I'd expected it to work the same way the Mobius does with pixel binning etc in the various modes and that each drop in resolution would lose some of the field of view so you're always running at the native sensor resolution as that should be the optimal setting.

guys, so, where can i buy g90 on a7la70 with gps? only joovoo store is available?
thanks.

guys, so, where can i buy g90 on a7la70 with gps? only joovoo store is available?
thanks.
It's known by Shenzhen DOME Technology as the G90-7S. Their details and their contact's email address can be found at the top of Page 1 of this Thread, so they may be able to point you in the right direction.o_O

GearBest were going to stock it, but I can't see that model on their website.

The G90 is also known as the Blackview 950 - but again I can't find anywhere selling it with the GPS module.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.:(

The link I posted is direct from @Doreen by the way...
I saw that, but it looks like an old link - "Pre Sale"(???) and it does not have GPS.:rolleyes:

Please can you delete that link?;)

Last edited:
I tried getting a price from Dome, but the reply I got did not make sense

Its like they are using a really bad online translator. I gave up

I did ask about stock last week and they were waiting on a delivery - not sure if it landed yet though?

We got G90 with GPS now :) and more enroute.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS:
Sorry for the lack of engagement recently on these forums - though we hope to announce some pretty sweet cameras in the coming days.

PPS: Here's the link: https://joovuu.com/gb/home/196-g90-car-camera.html

Last edited:
My G90C landed today with the new lens holder and so far so good!

The pics are razor sharp and no focus drift after a long drive. The night time footage is sharp but doesn't capture the details of a proper WDR sensor above the headlight line.

1-g90.jpg 2-g90.jpg 3-g90.jpg 4-g90.jpg 5-g90.jpg 6-g90.jpg 7-g90.jpg 8-g90.jpg 9-g90.jpg 10-g90.jpg

There is 988 bricks in that fence.
How do i know this?
Because i can see every brick from you super sharp image you lucky bastard, i still have my old steam powered A7LA30:eek:

Back