Generic Chinesse Mini Dashcam (D168 or NT168)

David M.

Reaction score
Country
Ecuador
Hi, i jus bought a chinessee dashcam, but i have issues, sometimes works as expected (boots and shutdown with ACC) but sometimes doesn't boot or shutdown with ACC, i have to operate manually, i've checked the hardwire and everything's ok, anyone with this issue? Maybe the problem is the RAP? Thanks!

Try a different car charger or test with battery pack.
Some dashcam have menu settings for auto recording so check that.

Hi!, mi dashcam is hardwired to 12v constant and acc, both from stereo, i've cheked the menu and shut off the motion detection, G-sensor its in medium, maybe the acc from sterero its not the best way? Thanks!

Hi!, mi dashcam is hardwired to 12v constant and acc, both from stereo, i've cheked the menu and shut off the motion detection, G-sensor its in medium, maybe the acc from sterero its not the best way? Thanks!
Hardwired to 12v?
Did you use 12v to 5v down converter?
99% of dashcam use 5v so if you directly connected to 12v, it probably is fried.

Hi! but in the instruction manual it said yellow wire to batt, red to acc, and black to ground, it didnt came with a car charger. Thanks!

Hi! but in the instruction manual it said yellow wire to batt, red to acc, and black to ground, it didnt came with a car charger. Thanks!
Okay, I checked the product at amazon and looks like it works with 12v directly (9-16v) so that's fine.
Check menu if there is auto record settings.

Hi, there is no auto record settings, there is Motion Detect (its parking mode and it's disabled) and G-sensor (it's in medium), Thanks!

Back