Git2 HDMI with TV issue (No signal)

Hatem

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Hello,

i just purchased Git2 cam and it's a wonderful camera with lots of great features
and while testing these features i came up to HDMI connection to TV which didn't work at all (

as when i connect cam with TV the cam screen goes black but leds are up normally but on TV shows "No signal " , is there a way to fix this or i have a faulty port ?

another quick concern regarding the 720p 120fps when i choose it and check the video
it shows 25fps only so what's the heck ?

Thanks alot Guys :)

the TV supports 1080p 60HZ,
i tried with 60HZ & 50HZ output but same issue

it shouldn't matter for hdmi, buyt maybe try changing PAL/NTSC setting.

and if possible, try another TV or hdmi cable. i had problems myself when i used a micro-hdmi to hdmi adapter - it was loose and only produced a picture if you held it JUST right... which was very hard to do.

another quick concern regarding the 720p 120fps when i choose it and check the video
it shows 25fps only so what's the heck ?
It is very unlikely to show 25fps, but it may show 30 fps if there is not enough light for a good exposure at 1/120 seconds. Try it outside in sunlight...

It is very unlikely to show 25fps, but it may show 30 fps if there is not enough light for a good exposure at 1/120 seconds. Try it outside in sunlight...

i tried in daylight but same result as below image :
upload_2016-5-5_12-21-1.png
also i face same with 240fps format it shows 25 too
and when i record in slow motion x4 or x8 the file shows 25fps also !

it shouldn't matter for hdmi, buyt maybe try changing PAL/NTSC setting.

and if possible, try another TV or hdmi cable. i had problems myself when i used a micro-hdmi to hdmi adapter - it was loose and only produced a picture if you held it JUST right... which was very hard to do.

i also use adapter for micro-hdmi but it work fine with another camera
i will try to test it with another cable/TV soon.

Back