GitUp F1: any good for dash cam use?

Indeed, and I resemble that remark :D

Doing anything not recommended by the manufacturer or prohibited by them costs you the warranty as it goes beyond design parameters :rolleyes: However it is a very good way of discovering how robust a cam is. With well-designed and well-built cams recording 24/7 usually works OK while less capable cams may fail. Such a failure does not mean that it's a bad cam, only that it could be better ;)

The world isn't always nice, gentle, and kind :( And anything I buy needs to deal with that world however things are going. I'd rather kill a cam under testing and take the loss than to have one die in use at a critical point because it wasn't good enough :rolleyes:

Phil

IDK, 128GB if that's enough.

One 64Gb card can support 2 hours @4k resolution according to my experience,so,128Gb card is not enough for 6 hrs recording;
9925653a9caf8eb0.jpg

da3917262da1c826.png

For 4K recording is recommended to use only UHS-3 card.

enjoy,
Mtz[/QUOTE]
Yes,UHS-3 card is recommended.
Anyway,we experienced it can go with C10 card & UHS-1 card both.

the challenge will be once it has dashcam mode that you'll get someone that will want to run it 24/7
For any cameras that can focus closely, I am in that group. 3D printer diagnostics is best left to a homebrew CCTV type approach, which dash cams are built for :D Just focus on the printer and rewind to review the time of when the print screwed up!

Funny...on banggood website there is a 20% coupon for 'GitUp Cameras"..they even show an F1...but the coupon doesn't apply to the F1 (which is on sale at 129$)

Funny...on banggood website there is a 20% coupon for 'GitUp Cameras"..they even show an F1...but the coupon doesn't apply to the F1 (which is on sale at 129$)

In my case the 20% coupon only worked in making a preorder when using a Banggoods Android app. It didn't work when using the normal webpage.

In my case the 20% coupon only worked in making a preorder when using a Banggoods Android app. It didn't work when using the normal webpage.
For the F1??

Come on Matt, that's not funny, that's painful :D.

Come on Matt, that's not funny, that's painful :D.
No, it was peainful when I spent 15 minutes trying to ask on chat why I could not get the 20% discount...no mention about the app purchase. A

What's the price after both the sale and discount?

Arrived this morning - first test run later today, if I can find another microSD card!
IMG_20171106_104825.jpg

I've left a space for it on the Mobius test rig
IMG_20171106_092110.jpg

Seems like a big box for a little camera!

They always packed item well as gift package!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michelin Man F1 1
Z F1 13
TonyM F1 17
TonyM F1 113
D F1 17
Back