GitUp Git2- Compatible Accessories-Firmware-Apps-Editing Software-etc

Norad which items did you buy?

Anyone test out a portable charger yet? Would something like this work? http://www.amazon.com/gp/B00Z9QVE4Q

I just bought thoses along with the GitUp Git2 camera:

- 950mAh Li-ion Battery x2 (Very cheap on GearBest)
- Original SJCAM CD-DX06 Battery Charger (Some other dude said it would work as you said)
- RF Wrist Remote Control (Make sense, look fun to use with the cam)
- Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card (Very good deal on this one right now.. and its a legit one)

I bought all thoses on GearBest.

About the portable charger... i think it would work without problem but i really wonder what would be the charge time.

I know gitup try a near 90deg 8elements lens. There is a user on rcforum that recieve it. Is there any video review of it?

I think you can use the GoPro Studio if changing something at the MP4 header using YAMB, for example.

How to prepare GitUp videos for GoPro Studio.jpg

You just need to write
GoPro AVC
at Track Name. Test and report.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Maybe this is not the right topic, but does anybody knows a good selfiestick that is waterproof?

Use the camera waterproof case with universal selfie stick. The git2 pro and extras I got its really easy to be water proof. Selfie stick is tripod mount, use a gopro to tripod adapter included with camera, and put the camera in the waterproof case
Problem solved.

The GP54 is very good quality made from a hard plastic. Less metal, less problems with water.

enjoy,
Mtz

The GP54 is very good quality made from a hard plastic. Less metal, less problems with water.

enjoy,
Mtz
true, but it's only about 18"/46cm long, fully extended. better than the one that came with my git1 though - that one was only about 12" long. i do like how both ends are tripod screws though, so you could combine them or use them in other creative ways. as it is, there's a wrist strap screwed into the base/handle of it.

Good to know about the double mount if you want to make comparisons.

Double mount.jpg

enjoy,
Mtz

Does anyone know where I can get a good quality cable so I can have the camera connection in my car, I guessing I need about a 4 meter (13 feet) cable base on some other dash cams, also guessing some clips to hold the cable.

Does anyone know where I can get a good quality cable so I can have the camera connection in my car, I guessing I need about a 4 meter (13 feet) cable base on some other dash cams, also guessing some clips to hold the cable.
That's what we will offer for GitUp car charger with 4M cables, plan to release after Chinese new year.

Lindy do some good quality USB cables which get good reviews on Amazon think they do upto 5m cables

It is a 94 degrees test lens which should offer not-distorted image.

enjoy,
Mtz

It is a 94 degrees test lens which should offer not-distorted image.
enjoy,
Mtz

Nice. BTW, I guess you can use a M5 double end stud bolt screwed into mounts to adjust the cams in line.

But the mounts should stay fixed, maybe a better idea is a very long screw to compensate the U.

enjoy,
Mtz

But the mounts should stay fixed, maybe a better idea is a very long screw to compensate the U.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yeah, that was exactly what I was telling about. One long threaded bolt will do the job to keep those cams in line.

Back