GitUp Git2- Compatible Accessories-Firmware-Apps-Editing Software-etc

The SJCAM batteries do fit in the Gitup cameras and work OK, I would choose a Gitup battery though since they seem to have a long life even when heavily used, they are good quality.

thanks. And what about chargers that i linked?

No, i order the same on lightinthebox, the mini usb cable is for Hero3 ( 5pins )

Today I received my skeleton case for hero 4.
Size: perfect
Quality: good
Great item and cheap (9$)

364bad45c8c553a240b2f74ea76c78b5.jpg

9a3c2ccaf71a26518dce15914c1d3d0a.jpg

52d9942d06a8e50743ca082dd4ee1fc4.jpg

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/325634...rotective&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I purchased 2 XCSource 1100mah batteries with usb charger. So I did some very unscientific battery tests, and this is what I got. Video was recorded at 1080p60 pointing at a wall.

Original - 1:39:28
XCScource 1 - 01:25:24
XCScource 2 - 01:24:01

I had the camera for a couple of weeks so original battery had a couple of charge cycles and the XCScource batteries I just got and charged once.

Reactions: Mtz
My waterproof casing from the pro package suffered from minor leakage. Suspect it's the rubber seal at the bottom left is not air tight.

Anyone also have this issue?

With a lot of accessories from link 1 I think you still need to purchase the Pro version of GitUp because of waterproof case and frame mount.

GitUp Original - 1:39:28
XCScource 1 - 01:25:24
XCScource 2 - 01:24:01
Oh, man! Maybe after few recharging with XCSources you will beat the original battery time. Keep us informed, please.

enjoy,
Mtz

With a lot of accessories from link 1 I think you still need to purchase the Pro version of GitUp because of waterproof case and frame mount.

Oh, man! Maybe after few recharging with XCSources you will beat the original battery time. Keep us informed, please.

enjoy,
Mtz
I do some more tests over the weekend.

I have tested a lot of accessories from Hero4 (standard/skeleton case, mounts, uv/cpl filters etc) and more or less everything fits perfectly.

Breza - send me the info with links on what you bought and I can add it to the first post.

Any suggestions on mounting around ankle or upper thigh for snowboarding? Last time I used the head strap mount but the video is all over the place.

Don't really want to mount it on the snowboard.....

Any suggestions on mounting around ankle or upper thigh for snowboarding? Last time I used the head strap mount but the video is all over the place.

Don't really want to mount it on the snowboard.....
That could be interesting but it would have to be uncomfortably tight on your leg to keep it from coming loose since your pants are puffy with insulation. I have a wrist strap mount and it was uncomfortable to wear for more than a few minutes because of the weight of the camera. Of course I also have small bony wrists, so...

What about attaching to the bindings on the board? Zip ties or something... Would be close to the board but high enough you could see over the lip.

What about attaching to the bindings on the board?

That could maybe work on the bindings. Will have to look into that this weekend. I didn't want it on the snowboard in case someone runs into me. .... but yeah I didn't think about being tight on the leg. I may just have to use the pole from that kit but I would rather just snowboard and not think about holding the pole mount. This is for our trip next weekend to Mt Meadows.

Only problem with zip ties is it makes it hard to change batteries...

I had no trouble with it mounted this way, with a tether to the bindings in case the suction cup let go (which it didn't)

IMG_20151228_132127.jpg

Where did you buy that tether? Home depot only sells the cable ....

Also what is the best software to merge videos together.

I used Movie maker but only with the transition screen option which worked OK for a video from my son's bday party the other day.

Where did you buy that tether?

this is what i got:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00XKS3QVY
i like that they're coated in clear rubber so they won't scratch or snag (well, except the aluminum clamp on each end). you can loop it through itself, which is what i did on the bindings, so it wouldn't be in the way of the boot. they offer lots of different lengths too.

Anybody know or have a video of how the Sony ECM-CS3 Microphone sounds on the Git2?

Back