Good quiality SD Cards

matty86

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just wondering what type of good quality SD cards to look for in the shops for the mini 0806? and any specification it should be.

Thanks

Most name brand SD cards will work well, these include Transcend, Kingston, PNY, Samsung, Lexar, Sony and Adata. Just be sure to get Class 6 or higher, and avoid all no name brands. If you order online, use Amazon, there are a lot of fake cards being sold especially on EBay.

Cheers thanks, probably wont buy on-line as i am itching to get out and try the camera! so will pop into the town later today.

Thanks for your advice.

get anything that doesn't have "Sandisk" in its name and you should be ok pretty much.

Cheers thanks, probably wont buy on-line as i am itching to get out and try the camera! so will pop into the town later today.

Forgot to mention the size of the card. You should get size 32GB which is pretty well the standard.

get anything that doesn't have "Sandisk" in its name and you should be ok pretty much.

Thanks lucky you said that was going to buy a sandisk earlier.

I have been using a 64GB SanDisk High Endurance MicroSD with no issues so far. These cards are made for surveillance / dashcam recording purposes.

I received a 32gb Kingston with mine. It was good at first but for some reason slot B does not like it now, slot A does? I have just bought a 64gb Samsung evo plus and it works fine so I would say that is OK, they are circa £20. I have left it exfat.
First thing I did was test it with H2testw.

Last edited:
Back