Google Street Car in town

parklawn

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
DR32. Innovv C2, C3 A118C
CLIP0367.AVI_snapshot_01.39_[2015.09.21_17.51.00].jpg 2015_0921_163516_997.MOV_snapshot_00.14_[2015.09.21_22.07.49].jpg Passed the google street car today, actually I felt obliged to pass because when I came up behind him he put his emergency flashers on, I guess they don't like that. Anyway, here's a couple of pics.

I recently saw an At&T car that had a setup like that on the top of one of their cars. I couldn't figure out if they were trying to start their own mapping thing or what...

your gonna be on google street view, wooohooo. shoulda given it the bird.

I saw an Apple street mapping car one day while I was parked up doing some paperwork and stuff. He went past me and stopped at the end of the dead-end street.
I waited ages for him to turn around so I could get some footage of him.
But he never turned. I eventually finished what I was doing and drove off with him still there.

Maybe he was lost / didn't know how to deal with the dead-end? :D

This is me in the Silver Sonata, aka the Hy-Speed Hyundai. Compliments of the Google Car, April 2015.

]

Nice find.

A few years ago I offered a prize ($20) at my place of employment to the first person to find their vehicle on Google Street View. The only condition I made was that it couldn't be at their residence. Nobody claimed it!

Back