GoPro mount

OK PM sent. What happens once you have the revised PCBs? Will you send us a replacement or do we have to pay another $100 for a new camera?

Lac
Yeah.Very good question!

Is there a way for us to get a discount because we have purchased it prior to april and now the product is having so much trouble? I hate wasting $$ to return it and the CO will just throw it way. I like the nanoQ but I want a workable product when I paid good $$$ for it.

I have bought it from Estore009(Ebay). Recommended from Lilly(MEG). They have very good costumer care and communication.They have promised to me a new, reliable GPS - free of charge.I have to wait just for the working one.I will wait.The camera is awesome.I am very satisfied, except the GPS module.Maybe the firmware is little bit buggy also, but I can live with it...There will be another updates, I hope.

I have bought it from Estore009(Ebay). Recommended from Lilly(MEG). They have very good costumer care and communication.They have promised to me a new, reliable GPS - free of charge.I have to wait just for the working one.I will wait.The camera is awesome.I am very satisfied, except the GPS module.Maybe the firmware is little bit buggy also, but I can live with it...There will be another updates, I hope.
The problem is not the GPS module. It is the camera. Exchanging GPS module will not fix anything (I already tried)
By @Rayman.Chan 's own admission a change in camera's hardware is necessary.

Hmm...That is strange.That will change everything...what a pity...

The problem is not the GPS module. It is the camera. Exchanging GPS module will not fix anything (I already tried)
By @Rayman.Chan 's own admission a change in camera's hardware is necessary.

Oh dear ....I was under the impression that the new GPS module will solve all the GPS related issues.
Rayman never said anything about a hardware problem in the camera can you please elaborate a little further into which hardware will need changing in the camera its self please.

Oh dear ....I was under the impression that the new GPS module will solve all the GPS related issues.
Rayman never said anything about a hardware problem in the camera can you please elaborate a little further into which hardware will need changing in the camera its self please.
Two changes @Rayman.Chan mentioned earlier in this thread: better shielding and PCB changes.

Why is this manufacturer still letting its retailers sell this camera its obvious it is not ready for retail and People who have already purchased this are Guinea pigs

Why is this manufacturer still letting its retailers sell this camera its obvious it is not ready for retail and we who have purchased it have been gini pigs
Estore009 has discontinued to sell GPS module, because of GPS issues

Can still be ordered from where I purchased it from, I will now have to go down the PayPal route to try and get a refund. I only bought it as the cameras I have now don't have GPS.
Rayman told me he was going to post out a new GPS module before the weekend but reading this it's not on its own going to fix the GPS issue.

http://www.diggcams.com/mini-0903nano-novatek-nt96655-sony-imx322-dash-cam-p-1399.html

A new GPS module will not fix anything. I went that route and actually wasted $20 for a new module.

A new GPS module will not fix anything. I went that route and actually wasted $20 for a new module.
Maybe you`ve got the old type of the module, with "shielding", I guess. Or : I hope so...

I am now just going down the PayPal route to try and recoup my hard earned cash and if PayPal can't help then I will go down the Visa Route......either way I just want a refund.

Maybe you`ve got the old type of the module, with "shielding", I guess. Or : I hope so...
Hate to be a bearer or bad news, but the GPS module is fine (both of them ;) ) Read my other thread "GPS Interference" and you can do your own tests and draw your own conclusions.

I am now just going down the PayPal route to try and recoup my hard earned cash and if PayPal can't help then I will go down the Visa Route......either way I just want a refund.
If you won`t mind, I suggest to wait a little bit. We`ll see in a month...but you know better...its your money.

Hate to be a bearer or bad news, but the GPS module is fine (both of them ;) ) Read my other thread "GPS Interference" and you can do your own tests and draw your own conclusions.

So why is Rayman making new GPS Mounts?

If you won`t mind, I suggest to wait a little bit. We`ll see in a month...but you know better...its your money.

I have waited long enough mate I just want a full refund.

I did it (as I told to you), but without any success. That is the reason of my hope...(and measurements from Rayman)

Last edited:
Back