GPS Light Dead?

Mr.Gomo

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR650gw-2ch
Hi Guys,

I was running 1.09 firmware for a while, but during my daily drives noticed the blue GPS light never lit up, so I looked at my recorded footage and it shows GPS + Speed on all the files recorded, but the GPS Light fails to ever light up,

I thought upgrading to the newer firmware might help but randomly it came on for around a minute then went off, Do you think the LED itself has just died? Anyone heard or had somthing like this happen?

If I get the unit exchanged it will sadly be my 4th replacement unit over a period of <2 Years !

I'm not bagging out the product but I've had some rather odd issues with these devices over that time.

Mine is the same but I noticed it after I upgraded my firmware so I could use the cloud software

Hi Guys,

I was running 1.09 firmware for a while, but during my daily drives noticed the blue GPS light never lit up, so I looked at my recorded footage and it shows GPS + Speed on all the files recorded, but the GPS Light fails to ever light up,

I thought upgrading to the newer firmware might help but randomly it came on for around a minute then went off, Do you think the LED itself has just died? Anyone heard or had somthing like this happen?

If I get the unit exchanged it will sadly be my 4th replacement unit over a period of <2 Years !

I'm not bagging out the product but I've had some rather odd issues with these devices over that time.

Back