gs5000 have trouble with driver usb!

HDCAM.VN

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...I SUSCESS UPDATE FIRMWARE .....

Last edited by a moderator:
i can not find the file.elf?i only have file.bin

jokiin said:
Power button won't work until you push the reset switch, did you do that?
i have push reset but my dashcam have not still power on yet.... i dont have file .ELF and only have file.bin ..... where i can find file firmware .ELF?

HDCAM.VN said:
jokiin said:
i have push reset but my dashcam have not still power on yet.... i dont have file .ELF and only have file.bin ..... where i can find file firmware .ELF?

the manufacturer of your cam would have it, check with who you purchased from to see if you can get it, these things are very hard to brick so providing you can get the correct firmware you should be able to get it going, suggest not trying random firmware versions from lookalike cams in future, they are not all created equally

jokiin said:
HDCAM.VN said:
jokiin said:

the manufacturer of your cam would have it, check with who you purchased from to see if you can get it, these things are very hard to brick so providing you can get the correct firmware you should be able to get it going, suggest not trying random firmware versions from lookalike cams in future, they are not all created equally
my seller send me file .bin .... i can update firware by driver usb with file.bin?

HDCAM.VN said:
my seller send me file .bin .... i can update firware by driver usb with file.bin?

he likely sent you the version that loads from memory card, if he has this though he should be able to get the elf version, the bin version you load from card is not the same as the bin version created when loading via elf using the USB method

jokiin said:
HDCAM.VN said:

he likely sent you the version that loads from memory card, if he has this though he should be able to get the elf version, the bin version you load from card is not the same as the bin version created when loading via elf using the USB method
where do i know gs5000 firmware .elf ?my last firmware gs5000 V2.0.4 G2KB i try with some file elf from http://dashcamtalk.com/gs1000/http://dashcamtalk.com/gs1000/ and driver usb note:suscess program ...but can not power on my dash cam ....

GPS_v2.0.3SG1KB.elf
GPS_v1.1.1SG1KB.elf

Don't use firmware from other sources even if the model number matches, they are not all the same, don't trust any firmware that does not come from the supplier of your cam

May I know what's the firmware you used now?
Mine is also V2.0.4 G2KB and would like to see if there is newer firmware available....
The LED auto off each time it restarts... very annoying..

Regards,
Nick

HDCAM.VN said:
jokiin said:
HDCAM.VN said:

where do i know gs5000 firmware .elf ?my last firmware gs5000 V2.0.4 G2KB i try with some file elf from http://dashcamtalk.com/gs1000/http://dashcamtalk.com/gs1000/ and driver usb note:suscess program ...but can not power on my dash cam ....

GPS_v2.0.3SG1KB.elf
GPS_v1.1.1SG1KB.elf

Do not valid.

I found the correct firmware on the network that shows km/h
:)

If you want help, and want people to send the orginial file, if they have it. Then it would be great if you shared your email ;)
Probably some here that will have the file you are locking for.

Do not valid.

I found the correct firmware on the network that shows km/h
:)

Back