GS9000 - which version?

Hello,

I have a problem with GS9000 (and also the same with GS5000) with (same) ambarella chip. At an trial to play on a new fimware version/ update the cam it crahes, probably because of problems with battery capacity. When I connect it with PC the power lamp lights on and PC says something like 'unknown device connected by USB' but the LCD stays black and the cam show no reaction.

Do somebody knews a file/ program or a combination of pushing different buttons to wake up the cam or to flash the cam so that I could play on a firmware.

Sorry for this question at this thread, but I am new in forum and don't know how to open a new thread.

if you have an elf version of the firmware it can be loaded via USB providing you can get the camera into boot mode, sounds like it may have issues though

Thank you for quick reply. Yes I have an elf firmware version, but don't know how to get in the boot mode or load via USB. Do I need a program or push several buttons? I update it norally by SD-card. My computer knowledge ist very low and also my english is not the best. I need an good explanation how it works or a link to it. Thank you!

One year ago I tried it with a GS5000. I probably made a mistake. I had no success. Okay I have to try it once again in the next days. Thank you so far.
I have also problem with some carchargers for GS5000/GS9000, specially with alls Blackview carchargers. Is it not possible to hear FM radio when they are connected with the cam. I think, that any component in the charger is not interference suppression. In some carchargers the disorder manifested only by strong rustle noise, but in some indescribable loud noise I can not really discribe. Is a production mistake known? I have it not with all chargers. What is the reason or could be the reason and what can be done?

Hello jokiin,
I try to get awake my GS9000 with the Direct USB Programm. But when I have to push the buttons the cam shows no reaction and direct USB said '
AMBA device not found!' When I connect it with PC the power lamp lights on and a win7 PC says nothing and the LCD stays black and the cam shows no reaction. Who knows how to awake a GS9000?

Hello jokiin,
I try to get awake my GS9000 with the Direct USB Programm. But when I have to push the buttons the cam shows no reaction and direct USB said '
AMBA device not found!' When I connect it with PC the power lamp lights on and a win7 PC says nothing and the LCD stays black and the cam shows no reaction. Who knows how to awake a GS9000?

I try it also with a (dead) GS5000 but PC said something like 'not regognized device connected with PC' and USB direct says 'AMBA device not found!'. So I think I havve no more possibiliy to awake or repair the cams!? But even when I could connect them I think the versions on USB direct are also to old and are not compatible with the hardware on GS9000 with V1.0.8 G85CK. When they crashed during an update I think I have to format it first like an not working USB stick? Are there any possibility to do it by pushing buttons?

Back