GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

The price is already listed on Jokiin's site. $299 before any discounts. Not sure if thats final but thats what it says and is in line with his around the $300 estimate.
www.online2shop.net/guardtrak/product/gt2s/

Obviously in England I will be buying from Dan when he gets it in stock.

couple of points I'll mention, have been asked a few times about pricing, when we started the process our dollar was above that of the US dollar, we're currently around 90c in the dollar so our costs have risen over the course of the project, added to that some extra costs incurred along the way and our price target has been pushed up higher than what we wanted

pricing listed on the site is where I think we'll be at when we release, it's listed in AUD and we're working with people in a couple of different countries to make sure we can keep the price consistent so in the case of the UK by the time VAT, customs etc is taken care of it shouldn't be any dearer to buy locally and without the hassle, delay, customs fees etc associated with buying offshore and importing something yourself

Price doesn't faze me Jokiin, I know I'm investing in quality and a product that is well maintained after purchase with firmware updates, so whatever the price as discussed I'll be nailing at least two from you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Price doesn't faze me Jokiin, I know I'm investing in quality and a product that is well maintained after purchase with firmware updates, so whatever the price as discussed I'll be nailing at least two from you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

appreciate the support, there will be a special offer for anyone that bought our last camera in recognition of the leap of faith you took in trying out an unknown product (only affects a few people on this site but a lot more on another site) where you will get an offer of the new camera discounted by the full amount you paid for your previous camera, it brings it way under our cost for those that are applicable to the offer but it's just a way of saying thanks for the support, had nobody given us a go and lived with us through 12 firmware releases over the last year it may not have happened so you were an integral part of the process

appreciate the support, there will be a special offer for anyone that bought our last camera in recognition of the leap of faith you took in trying out an unknown product (only affects a few people on this site but a lot more on another site) where you will get an offer of the new camera discounted by the full amount you paid for your previous camera, it brings it way under our cost for those that are applicable to the offer but it's just a way of saying thanks for the support, had nobody given us a go and lived with us through 12 firmware releases over the last year it may not have happened so you were an integral part of the process

Any idea what sort of discount you plan for forum members on launch?

Reactions: Jim

Woohoo! This just gets better and better! It's like Xmas all over again!

Is it wrong that I'm more excited about this cam launch than my upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I'm more excited about this cam launch than my upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary???

I'd say so yes..... Maybe you can use your new dashcam to record your wife's reaction when she realises you forgot to buy her a gift coz you were all giddy over getting a GT2S :p

Woohoo! This just gets better and better!

If it gets any better Hollywood will have to make a movie about it. They could call it "Jokiin and Guardtrak's Most Excellent Adventure", with a soundtrack by Wyld Stallyns ;)

Looking forward to seeing it in my car (the dash cam that is).

Cheers :) Mario

That all depends if she can read this and what features you're hoping Jokiin can build into this camera!:rolleyes:

Are but you sold it to me so we will have half each.

I forwarded the Guardtrak details to a aussie truck driver who said he had imported a Roadhawk from the UK. He said he keep an eye out for it when on sale.

man, im all over the place tonight, posting in the wrong threads everywhere. waaaay past my bed time.

Take my money already!!! I don't care how much this cam costs!!! For someone to put this much time and effort into a product to get it right is a rarity these days! This will be worth every one of my British ££££'s when it's released!....(soon I hope)
exactly, I been watching jokiins cams for 12 months now and the support and work effort far exceeds anyone else anywhere that I have seen, I have even recommended them to others who have bought from him and not disappointed when I haven't been able to afford it myself so I put my name on the line to my mates, but glad I have put it off a bit and saved up for the newest version coming out soon. man, im even recommending this new model to my mates now.

we have another model coming which is higher spec again, same look but with a rear cam as well, so dual 1080p, dual SDXC + External USB support up the 2TB, true hardware WDR etc, that will be more of an enthusiast type product for someone that wants something really high spec
is this a guard trak model? gt7s? if not what model and what price you expect this to be?

Maybe GT7 AYWEN ( All You Will Ever Need ) :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back