Had a little too much to eat?

Don't they have rabies in Russia? I wouldn't touch those things, get bitten, then you're going to need vaccine treatment that can cost around $8,000.

Don't they have rabies in Russia? I wouldn't touch those things, get bitten, then you're going to need vaccine treatment that can cost around $8,000.
$8k?
Probably 1000x less outside developed countries.
I was bitten (not badly, just playing around) by my own dog when I was small and sadly it died.
Since dog was not vaccinated, I and my siblings who played with the dog and had scratches, bites had to get vaccine and it was in the stomach for 14 days.
Hurt like crap. The whole stomach became one pack, one disc, couldn't move due to vaccine but I think it was almost free or hardly few bucks.
Government pays for most of those deadly diseases if you go to govt. hospitals.

I was bitten (not badly, just playing around) by my own dog when I was small and sadly it died.....
You should have had the dog vaccinated to protect it from you. :D

Just kidding. It's sad when a child's pet dies. I remember how I felt when it happened to me.

Government pays for most of those deadly diseases if you go to govt. hospitals.

Just to be on the safe side, if I ever have to go in for an expensive vaccine, I'm telling them my name is Miguel and I am from Mexico :D Illegals get free treatment here in Cali. They don't turn people away.

I actually keep one of these plastic mallets in my truck. Going to have to seek out some mole holes :D

4152dZ9YFxL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

whack-a-mole.jpg

Back