Half-naked women: Dashcam Marketing? How to attract buyers.

^^^, oh, that explains it. They're trying to corner the 'space alien' market

I think this dashcam comes from Eeyelog. One of the first who started using Ambarella A7 CPU.

Guess, - why there are two prices: 399 and 800 ? ;)

a6.jpg

I think this dashcam comes from Eeyelog. One of the first who started using Ambarella A7 CPU.

Guess, - why there are two prices: 399 and 800 ? ;)

800 includes the girl? :D

800 includes the girl? :D

Not just a girl, but who can perform in "low-light" ;), - it's written on most chinese dashcams-girls specs @ night vision, low-light, IR etc.

Olympic-Medals.jpg

My ex lao po preferred to perform for me in low light conditions, or at least close her eyes.

XDRIVEN.jpg

In Asia Sex sells. Simple as that.

Personally it doesn't make me want a product anymore, unless of course that product has to do with women or sex lol. Then that is a different story.
But hey it can make for a half decent photo =)

Lukas-Dash-Cam-Robert-Yost.JPG

Personally it doesn't make me want a product anymore, unless of course that product has to do with women or sex lol. Then that is a different story.

Lukas-Dash-Cam-Robert-Yost.JPG

MammmaMiaaa ( not @ you :p )

It will not be a surprise if within 24h all Lukas dashcam stock will be sold, after seeing this picture ;)

I think they should have put a different term on your name tag and not Buyer
Does indeed make for a priceless photo.

I'm not a fan as well. There is a time and place for just about everything no need to mix the two.

They do the same thing at bigger car shows having bikini contest I don't know just does not blend well together for me.

They do the same thing at bigger car shows having bikini contest I don't know just does not blend well together for me.

Yeah, I know this feeling,- I also can not afford neither of "them" (@ super-car and bikini-chick )
That's why I don't go to car shows. I don't want to tease myself ;)

Having "buyer" on name tag acts like a Magnet for bikini-chicks. It's all about $. They all want to attract you and sell you something. No wonder why they chose models for those type of shows ;)

Does indeed make for a priceless photo.

I'm not a fan as well. There is a time and place for just about everything no need to mix the two.

Couldn't agree more!!
I came across this fashion show at this one of the manufacture areas.. There were Sooooo many people to just watch some guys and gals walk back and forth beside some new cars..

Yah I don't know why I was assigned a buyers tag. Hopeful thinking on their part maybe.
Lukas was the ones who got the tags so idk.

I think some of the large tech expos have cut back on girls in little dress, and to be honest and though i as a single do like the sight of a cute girl, it was beginning to wear a little thin even for me.

And i do like a little 5 foot somthing girl, make her quite managable for a 6 foot 4 / 240 pound guy like me, just grab her with 1 arm and run :D

Next comic con will cut back on nerds :eek:

Back