Hardware Differences

• Thread starter Deleted member 18016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18016

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site so please excuse my newbie question in advance!

Can anyone please tell me what the differences are between the cameras which have serial numbers starting with z22,z23...? I searched your site for this, but all threads discuss differences in firmware when comparing different serial numbers. I also could not find this information on any other site.

I recently bought my camera from a Dutch site, it turned out to be a z221, which seems to be one of the 1st production batches. If there have been a lot of changes, I would like to return it and order it from one of the Chinese sites as they sell much more so they would probably have later models.

I hope to hear from you soon!
JPS

You may be glad you have a Z22. It is the original manufacture. I don't know what the differences are, but manufacturers sometimes make changes due to component shortages or price changes. I have a Z22 from a local supplier, and am delighted with it.:)

Thank you Spix for your reply and Gabacho for the welcoming :)
So I guess theres not much official information about this out there. I just hope the differences are not many, I think I will just keep my current model!

Revision 23l has no IR filter instead of the rest of version, i wrote rumors about better focus in 23l than older version, but i had to fix it few days ago.

Hi,

I'm a newbie, and i want to ask about XiaomiYi Model Number.

I want to try to ask for a miraculous models issued by Xiaomi yi with some models, can be explained mengenaikelebihan and disadvantages of each model no?

Sorry bad english hehehe...i from indonesian...

Thanks

Back