Has anyone seen this dash cam? ZeroEdge

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking through dash cams on Amazon, and have come across one that seems to be fairly priced with mostly good reviews.

I've tried searching on here to see if there are any threads about it, but I haven't been able to find anything.

Has anyone seen this, or have an opinion about it?

Here is the amazon link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B010GYYSU2
Thank you.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm looking through dash cams on Amazon, and have come across one that seems to be fairly priced with mostly good reviews.

I've tried searching on here to see if there are any threads about it, but I haven't been able to find anything.

Has anyone seen this, or have an opinion about it?

Here is the amazon link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B010GYYSU2
Thank you.
it's a generic Chinese cam, it's in the market with lots of different names

Gabacho

Reaction score
I would not rely totally on Amazon reviews. I buy from Amazon all of the time, but I try to do my research outside of Amazon. Reviews there are questionable at best in my view. Good luck.

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
In that price range there are a lot of other choices with a track record, and independent 'help' online.
Not that it may be a bad cam, or not work, but it's kind of nice to have somebody wade through the problems and usually the pretty minimal manuals, before you.
:)

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I see it says it is in .avi format. Even if it is a decent spec camera ( and it does not seem to be at first glancing) avi files can be a bit of a pain to work with.
Also when processor/chipset info is not easily on the page this is an instant red flag for me.
Even a Google search does not return the info.

OP
K

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
it's a generic Chinese cam, it's in the market with lots of different names
That's what I figured, couldn't find any info anywhere though, even on google.

Thank you.

OP
K

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would not rely totally on Amazon reviews. I buy from Amazon all of the time, but I try to do my research outside of Amazon. Reviews there are questionable at best in my view. Good luck.
I totally agree, Amazon is just my first choice usually because I have prime and the two day shipping is very convenient.

OP
K

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
In that price range there are a lot of other choices with a track record, and independent 'help' online.
Not that it may be a bad cam, or not work, but it's kind of nice to have somebody wade through the problems and usually the pretty minimal manuals, before you.
:)
I know you what you mean. I might as well buy something a bit nicer, so I don't have to buy something shabby twice.

OP
K

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
I see it says it is in .avi format. Even if it is a decent spec camera ( and it does not seem to be at first glancing) avi files can be a bit of a pain to work with.
Also when processor/chipset info is not easily on the page this is an instant red flag for me.
Even a Google search does not return the info.
Thank you for your input, I definitely agree that scant spec details and no google results does seem a bit sketchy.

I will most likely just go with a g1w or a mobius.

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I asked what kind of Chipset the camera used and never got a reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C ZeroEdge 8