Has Ojocam gone bankrupt?

mckenziepiping

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Anyone know if this company still exists? Their website is here: http://www.ojocam.com/

Over the last 10 months, I've have the following experiences with this company:

1. Ordered an item through their website, charge got posted to my credit card statement, waited 20 days, order still showed as "processing, not yet shipped". Called the phone number on the website every day for a week but it always goes to a cellphone that's turned off. E-mailed the company and also used the contact form on their website multiple times, no response. Ended up getting a chargeback through my credit card issuer.

2. Ordered an item from Ojocam via Amazon. Same thing happened but I never got charged since Amazon protected me.

3. Same thing as above but via NewEgg.

Now I will never deal with this company again because of all the headaches they've caused me (granted, the dashcam I ordered from them 5 years ago has stood the test of time... it's GPS mount, not so much).

ok, well it's not their product so you can get from alternative sources, check with @estore009 if they have it, it is an older model so it might take a bit of searching around to find someone that has one

Back