Has Street Guardian gone out of business?

MorkdeNY

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has Street Guardian gone out of business? I ask because in the past, when I've had a question or problem I'd receive an answer very quickly. This time, it's been nearly a week with no response whatsoever.

Jokiin the guy that founded Street Guardian suddenly died, and it seem no one is interested in picking up where he left.

The guy was a wealth of information when it come to dashcams.

Wow really? May he RIP. That's really a shame and a loss for the dash cam community. I used to kid him because he lived in an area where I was Paramedic supervisor. 35 years ago. I'm bummed. Thank you for the reply.

Has Street Guardian gone out of business? I ask because in the past, when I've had a question or problem I'd receive an answer very quickly. This time, it's been nearly a week with no response whatsoever.

@Street Guardian USA is still around and was last seen on the forum two weeks ago on August 24th when he responded to a query.

On the other hand, if you go to the Street Guardian web site, it says, "Street Guardian products and accessories are now sold exclusively by our partner company OCD Tronic Distribution LLC". Stock seems very limited for Street Guardian products.

The main corporate site is still there but all in all with Street Guardian, it's like the lights are still on but nobody's home.

Last edited:
Jokiin the guy that founded Street Guardian suddenly died, and it seem no one is interested in picking up where he left.

The guy was a wealth of information when it come to dashcams.
wow didn't even realise, do we have any more details

Such a loss to the community here on DashCamTalk, as you said he was a wealth of knowledge and a friendly chap too. May he rest in peace.

Back