Have any of you ever heard of this dashcam?

Hi Xybone,

If you place an order before 3 PM today, I can have it mailed via FedEx Ground (it's $5 for shipping). Usually our cutoff is 2 PM but seeing as how you're in a hurry, I want to give you ample time to place your order. Assuming that all goes well with the carrier, it should arrive no later than Wednesday.

Thanks!
Eva

PS: Coincidentally, we did test the K6000 but decided in the end not to carry the product on our site. The footage quality was not up to scruff compared to the DVR, plus the device shape + silver trim made it rather conspicuous even when mounted.

dashcamsource said:
Hi Xybone,

If you place an order before 3 PM today, I can have it mailed via FedEx Ground (it's $5 for shipping). Usually our cutoff is 2 PM but seeing as how you're in a hurry, I want to give you ample time to place your order. Assuming that all goes well with the carrier, it should arrive no later than Wednesday.

Thanks!
Eva

PS: Coincidentally, we did test the K6000 but decided in the end not to carry the product on our site. The footage quality was not up to scruff compared to the DVR, plus the device shape + silver trim made it rather conspicuous even when mounted.
I'm sorry for all the trouble, but I'm unable to buy because I was given misinformation and it starts a day earlier than expected. Unless you can ship before 10 AM on Wednesday, I won't be able to make the deadline. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

Hey Xybone,

Just to clarify - do you need it delivered by 10 AM on Wednesday? I wish I could guarantee delivery before then, but sadly that's up to FedEx :?

If you change your mind about having a quick meet-up at a public place (for ex: a Starbucks or somewhere else public), feel free to let me know. It sounds like you really want to take one on your road trip, but we definitely understand if you have concerns about safety.

If you still want one for your brother when he takes your car, hit us up any time.

Have a good trip!

Cheers,
Eva

dashcamsource said:
Hey Xybone,

Just to clarify - do you need it delivered by 10 AM on Wednesday? I wish I could guarantee delivery before then, but sadly that's up to FedEx :?

If you change your mind about having a quick meet-up at a public place (for ex: a Starbucks or somewhere else public), feel free to let me know. It sounds like you really want to take one on your road trip, but we definitely understand if you have concerns about safety.

If you still want one for your brother when he takes your car, hit us up any time.

Have a good trip!

Cheers,
Eva
Believe me, I do. But I have no way of getting anywhere other than walking, as the car is in the shop getting checked so nothing goes wrong during the trip. And I live on the outskirts of SF so yeah... Sorry about this whole fiasco. But you are definitely on my #1 list when I decide to buy one.

Back