Heading into Zion National Park, Utah, USA

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
Christmas Eve of 2013, I was driving westbound on Zion - Mt. Carmel Highway toward the east entrance of Zion National Park. This is the first part of a 3-video series featuring the scenic highway.

No matter whether cheap or free pass for senior, I don't mind staying younger than that forever even if I have to pay 100 x more. ;)

No matter whether cheap or free pass for senior, I don't mind staying younger than that forever even if I have to pay 100 x more. ;)

If I can stay youthful even after 62 years old, I surely still will take advantage of special services that are already made available for me. If you stumble upon a $5 and a $100 note on a street, which one would you take? I would take both, would you? ;)

Mannnn :( we dont have big country like that here here, we are just a littel debris left by the last iceage.

Mannnn :( we dont have big country like that here here, we are just a littel debris left by the last iceage.

You can always move to Africa. Lots of land and animals.

The only continent beside the south pole i have not been to at this point, sadly again last night some guy from Finland cashed in the Euro lotto, 379 million Danish Kr :rolleyes:

Dunno why its allways a Finn who get the big pots, i am starting to think the fix is on.

That looks stunning there - I finally broke my driving on the wrong side cherry so have told the mrs that as soon as the little one is old enough we're headed to the US to do a road trip :D

"December 24, 2014" - I love these cameras that can see into the future, wish we had things like that available over here in the UK, might help kamkar1 win his lottery :)

"December 24, 2014" - I love these cameras that can see into the future, wish we had things like that available over here in the UK, might help kamkar1 win his lottery :)

Lol, thanks for spotting that. It is "fixed" now.

Lol, thanks for spotting that. It is "fixed" now.
Ahh, now I'm disappointed, I was waiting for you to point out that your DMC-12 was actually made in the UK ;)

Back