Heat problems

moranbaron1

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a camera which is high heat resistant
I bought a camera in the past, and I suffered from problems Pecos when they were hot days ..

hot days in Iceland, really?

capacitor based cameras are going to fare better than anything with a battery inside

what's your budget, what features do you want, what mounting style, form factor etc?

Mistake,
It is Israel *
I am looking for a discrete model of the budget $ 50-70
Heat issues arising from overheating of the CPU? Or from the battery itself
Thanks for the fast response

$50 to $70 is very limiting, G1W-C maybe

CPU on most models are rated to 70c, batteries though get unstable at around 45c

a closed car parked out in the sun can easily exceed 30c over the ambient temperature

how hot does it get there in summer?

I, too, thought about this product (G1W-C)
When the car is in the sun for several hours the heat reaches 150 degrees easily
And average heat level is 40 degrees in summer

Last edited:
the capacitor version would be a safer option, neither is suitable to leave running in the car in that heat when parked, the capacitors though would remove the risks you have at the moment with the battery

There is another model that you can recommend it except (G1W-C)?
With over 120 angle and a bit more Dskrtit

Knows this item - B40 PRO Capacitor Version A118C ?
This is the same camera as I have today only with Capacitor ..
Does it solve my problem?
Do you recommend?

I chose the A118C because of the form factor, capacitor, decent reviews, and competitive price. In that order. I believe upping your budget just a bit would allow you to fulfill your requirements. If you can up it a bit more and wait a month, Street Guardian will release a capacitor version of a camera with a similar form factor as the A118C but with significantly better hardware and a great group of people who support the product. If upping your budget is not an option, I would go with the G1wC.

Last edited:
If money is a problem get G1WC or mobius w/ capacitor

Back