Hello from Alabama

sonicsix

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 from E-Prance
Been a motorcycle and scooter rider for years and always have a helmet cam running, but never had a camera in my vehicle. Well, I have used my smart phone on occasion and it did OK but would get quite hot.

I starting doing some research a couple of weeks ago and decided on the E-Prance Mini 0801 from Amazon. It arrived today and I promptly upgraded it to the new firmware with MPH. My camera is the 8GB internal with GPS but I dropped in a 16GB Class 4 card that I had been using in my helmet cam. My helmet cam is a Midland XTC-200 Action Cam and it has been a very reliable camera for me. All of my videos are on YouTube, just search for "sonicsix" there to see them if you are interested.

Anyway, just introducing myself and wanted to say thanks for all the great info here that helped in my dash cam buying decision.

Welcome to the forum sinicsox ooopppsss sonicsix hope you are fully recovered from your accident back in july and that you have no lasting after effects.....hi also to cynthia.....Regards Ipol :D greeting from france.

Hello Alabama,

Welcome to the 0801 club hopefully yours will be trouble free on firmware 20131202.

Speaking of trouble remember this old South Park fake commercial?

"Alabama Man"

I always like to take a jab at welcome threads just joking ;-)

Back