Hello Melbourne Australia

Dandybound

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi from Melbourne,Australia.

I'm a driver in the transport Industry and drive over 60k a year in different transport from 2 to 12 wheels.

I have run the camera "Dod LS430" in my car,2 trucks and a work ute in just over a week.

I have a few things worth uploading to youtube but not sure How to edit .TS file's from such large sections of file (700mb a section).

Can screen print a few screens to show things but how can you edit it to a few Mb per captured moments without having boring bits??

The camera was a birthday present after a bad fortnight of Melbourne drivers, a unlicenced person reverseing into the front of parked hazard lit "loading zone",rigid driver punching a hole in a mirror on the truck and not stopping running reds to get away from me and watching a idiot total a car...running a red light running.

I have watched alot of video's in the last few years on youtube of these dashcams and wan't to edit and load these for others to learn from others mistake's.

The camera has very clear image's, but I have had a few problems.

1.White screening
2.Background noise while in work transport( I think it is possible from printer,gps transpoder,or bad wiring ) this ends up locking up camera needing reboot around 3 hours of use.
I purchased a aftermarket power cable,to see if it was that but this problem seems to be still be happening.(my private car hasn't been driven for more than a hour so can't say wether this is possible to happen in own car? image,and mapping looks more stable..due to better ride!)
3.Screen sometime's seems to fail to hold speed and gps on video but seems to keep in background, as when you watch in DodPlayer it has speed,gps right?
4.City power buzzing is this from tram line's,or a problem with the wiring in unit?

The instuctions aren't the best for a non computer tech point,but i seem to have worked all functions out,the vendor was really good in dealing with wife the camera was well packed.

Hope to get on here a few times a week,during winter Summer will be harder as it is my peak working season.( Nov/Mar were in the southern end of the planet)

Being such a new camera, i hope a few people here can help with the few questions i have!

Thanks for joining. Your best bet is to post any questions on this camera in the DOD / Tiotech forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a few hundreds hours use now the software update fixed a few things still some issue which i can live with.

Have started posting video's on youtube tonight will update each night to clear a backload of video's.

Back