manijak
Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2015
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 12
- Country
- Croatia
- Dash Cam
- Mobius V3C
Hello everyone.
After nearly avoiding 2 accidents in 2 days, neither were my fault, I decided that the time has come to purchase a dash cam. I have noticed that things seem to be getting progressively worse/ crazy as the years go by and more and more of all manner of drivers and riders are going about like idiots. It is a trend I want to try and protect myself from if possible.
I hope to learn alot about these cameras and perhaps help someone else out in the future who is looking to do the same.
After nearly avoiding 2 accidents in 2 days, neither were my fault, I decided that the time has come to purchase a dash cam. I have noticed that things seem to be getting progressively worse/ crazy as the years go by and more and more of all manner of drivers and riders are going about like idiots. It is a trend I want to try and protect myself from if possible.
I hope to learn alot about these cameras and perhaps help someone else out in the future who is looking to do the same.