Help needed 0805

Rigsby

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0806 + GPS + 64GB SanDisk SDXC
Hi all, new to the forum and the world of dash cams.

Just received my 0805 and decided to set it up in the house rather than in the car.

Powered up via the laptop USB port, screen came on and started recording, pressed the OK button, recording stopped.

Pressed and held the top button and the menu appeared, started scrolling through the menu, set resolution etc, got down to date / time settings and while changing the settings the screen went blank except for the battery symbol in the top left corner and a Steady Blue light showing bottom left.

I have tried the power button with no effect, pressed the other buttons, removed the USB lead and the battery symbol still shows as does the Steady Blue Light.

Any ideas, is there a "Factory Reset Button" bearing in mind I can't access the menu.

Guys, just pressed and held power button and that seems to have reset things.

Will post back later.

Thanks

All set up, sorted and working.

Quite impressed with video quality.

Had a bit of an "oh no" moment when everything went blank, but reset seems to have put things right.

Another gotcha to look out for - if you allow the camera to fully start and momentarily cut power the screen will go blank and cannot to be turned back on until the device is restarted. I get this in my van if I need to allow the glow plugs time to warm before starting the engine...

Back