Help test Yi Action Camera App

Would you like to help test Yi Action Camera App?

• Yes

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xu.hao, and YI community

We need a change in firmware, on how to configure the shutter delay directly on camera.
Example: Lets imagine i am swimming and taking nice fotos and videos...but now i want to take a selfie underwater, or jump with my friends, so i need at least a 3 second delay before picture is taken.
I dont want to connect phone to wifi to change those settings!(im inside water!! or phone is no near the pool)
I could innumerate more situations where changing this setting must be done without phone...(but i think you get the "picture")

So my suggestion would be:
If i keep pressing the shutter bottom more then 2-3 seconds, no picture will be taken, and it will automatically change the delay to 3 seconds. (beeps could be added to notify user)
Now i press the shutter , and it will now have the delay (predefined in app in a new field or always 3 seconds!! not important at this point)
That delay would only work once (one photo), so the next time i press the shutter, the camera would behave as pre defined. until i press the shutter for more then 3 seconds again to change delay back to 3 seconds.

did i manage to pass the idea?
those this make sense to you? it makes alot to me!
is this something you would consider?

regards
Goahead
Good idea :)

Why still we dont have functions in app , what we can do with scripts ??
Gamma
Exposition
Sharpness
Color vibrance
Saturation
Noise filter
and others
And why camera became cutting bitrate after restart record with 1.1.0 firmware and newer?? I want to disable this option.

Yeah, manual settings please! At least shutter speed in video recording mode, which is essential for more serious videographers!

Why still we dont have functions in app , what we can do with scripts ??
Gamma
Exposition
Sharpness
Color vibrance
Saturation
Noise filter
and others
And why camera became cutting bitrate after restart record with 1.1.0 firmware and newer?? I want to disable this option.

My Yi camera app (android) showing me new update v1.15 but every time when press download showing text "Starting... YI Camera" and nothing happens :/ any idea?
Fotor_144249071447790.jpg

Back