Hi from Tesside in England

dpick1947

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just purchased an I1000 dual camera DVR from eBay be interesting to see results.

dpick1947

Hi I have just purchased an I1000 dual camera DVR from eBay be interesting to see results.

dpick1947

Hi,
Can you share link of product you bought, if possible. I am just never had experience with i1000, just of of curiosity.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you are able to find the information you need as well as get all your questions answered.

@dpick1947 looks like the flag you are showing was current between january 1996 and april 11th 1997 and at just 26 sq kilometres thats some small country.......but is however a member of the united nations.......welcome to the forum .........Ipol :D

also I have been using the camera you mentioned for about 3 years now as a rear view cam and the smaller (normally rear view cam ) as a offside (overtaking side of the car) camera. It is still running perfectly well I guess I was lucky enough to have been sent a genuine article and not a rip off clone.....Earlier this year I bought one for my daughter in the UK she says it works fine......Ipol

Back