Horrible video quality

Definitely looks better as a direct download! Still seeing some noise, wonder if turning NV off would help with that?... i kinda went back to 30fps no NV with the new firmware for now but thank you for posting it!

I'm still on extreme but will use NV in parking mode only

After looking at more EXTREME!!!!!! footage, I'm going back to 30 FPS front and back and NV always off and see how that looks.

Can't seem to understand whats the point of purchasing the 750S if we need to turn of night vision + 60FPS….
Might as well buy a 650S…. Any thoughts?

However, I'm still trying to figure out the best setting for the 750S-2CH.:unsure::rolleyes:

I think extreme mode is fine if you want 60 FPS. If not, then I think you get about the same quality using FHD 30 FPS. Brightness 3/3 and NV off for me. I wish there was a 25 Mbps, 30 FPS mode.

I think extreme mode is fine if you want 60 FPS. If not, then I think you get about the same quality using FHD 30 FPS. Brightness 3/3 and NV off for me. I wish there was a 25 Mbps, 30 FPS mode.

I put the brightness 3 in the front and 4 for the rear since my rear window is 5% tinted.
What settings are using for the g sensor, motion detection etc…

I put the brightness 3 in the front and 4 for the rear since my rear window is 5% tinted.
What settings are using for the g sensor, motion detection etc…

2/3/3 - normal
8/8/8 - parking
2 - motion detection

I believe these are the factory defaults.

Well i put the camera in the car with what I think are the best settings and go for a drive If its no good I change it till it is good. As weather all over the world is different I would have thought the answer is "whatever works for you"

Instead of asking others try it yourself if nothing else it teachs you things about the camera

I would have parking settings at 1 if i used it which I dont

Well i put the camera in the car with what I think are the best settings and go for a drive If its no good I change it till it is good. As weather all over the world is different I would have thought the answer is "whatever works for you"

Instead of asking others try it yourself if nothing else it teachs you things about the camera

I would have parking settings at 1 if i used it which I dont

Makes sense.

Here's a screenshot from my commute this morning. Notice the VW on the left lane with both an EU and US plate. The EU plate is very legible while the US one is not, so hopefully that provides some perspective for folks like me that watched a lot of the dashcam comparison videos/reviews on Youtube where the content authors were in the EU.

20180205_080656_NR.jpg

Back