How about CPL filter for SG9665GC

As I stated in a prior thread, this was my big annoyance, but I guess one we'll have to learn to live with. I think the angle and length of the windshield plays a big role in how much of a reflection you get along with time of day and direction youre traveling. It also doesn't help if you've used Armor All on your dash either.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, consider getting a DashMat if this really bothers you. A matte black dashboard mat can make an enormous difference in reducing or eliminating reflections.

As I stated in a prior thread, this was my big annoyance, but I guess one we'll have to learn to live with. I think the angle and length of the windshield plays a big role in how much of a reflection you get along with time of day and direction youre traveling. It also doesn't help if you've used Armor All on your dash either.
Armor all accentuates the problem, longer term it will also cause your dash to go hard and crack

A leather dash and door panels was an option I paid significant extra $$$ for.... I'm not about to put Armorall on it or cover it with some sort of carpet type dashmat..... for the sake of a bit of reflection in a dash cam. ;)

Back