How do you store you cameras and other gadgets?

Pavle

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Hi,

I am really curios to hear how you guys store your cameras and other tech gadgets?

I plan to redecorate my room and make special drawers for the action cameras that I have, so I was wondering if anyone has an idea or a photo of some interesting ways to display and store gadgets?

Thanks.

Airtight box with a packet of silica gel which gets recharged once a year.

I guess you don't have as much damp in Serbia as the UK though.

I was thinking of something similar.
Though I would like to have few drawers where I can separate mounts, accessories, chargers, waterproof cases and even manuals. On top of that I would like to somehow connect them all to a charger base like this one, but just for action cameras.
Probably has to be DIY project.
41ZRUiiIIXL.jpg

Maybe I am a bit obsessive-compulsive ? My shelve is now in such a mess with many chargers, mounts and other stuff.

@Nigel
That is very interesting idea, thanks for sharing it!

I ended up going with a temoperally solution an old toolbox.

I got an idea online by doing a tiny research. Bellow are not my photos but are very close to what I have right now.
8256352974_5296f2173e.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Though I never had problem with humidity at home, I have considered that it might be a good idea to have something like this for protecting cameras. Perhaps this is great for expensive DSLR and lenses, but since I do not have that sort of thing (yet :( ) I thought of something different, tiny and something that I will be able to fit in a tool box.

Its not a rocket science (well actually it is since it has been patented by NASA) - Memory foam.
memory_foam-.jpg

It works well with moisture, perhaps not as well as dehumidifier you have, but it is a simple solution. Also most of my action cameras are stored in waterproof case, so I am not that much worried.

By the way, fantastic collection of lenses you have there!

HEY i could really use that. I wanted to make a bracket to hold all three mobius cameras, or the C2/C1/C3 evenly. whats it called?

...Clicks on the link in the post you have quoted... ahh - it's a "Movo MBA6 Magic Ball Multi Adapter" :)

My laptop is always wherever I am- locked in one of my vehicles when away or in the house with me once I'm home. In addition to the usual stuff, that laptop bag also carries my G1W-C, a small LED flashlight, a hand-held 2 band Ham transciever, extra batteries for those, and an extra charged battery for my 'dumb' cellphone. It makes security easier since I have only one item to watch out for. I feel naked without it!

All non active gears and electronics stay in the basement cabinets.

Back