How not to drive a Porsche

That was double stupid, he could just stop to the right and suck the shame up, but no, must go on:confused:

Karma.... :D

If you want to do stupid stuff (full throttle acceleration in slippery conditions) then stupid results occur.

Shame too great....must keep driving...GAH!!!!

Trying to make it look like the first jump over the median was intentional so kept doing it.
Now do it again moron on three wheels. :D:p

think he put too much power on changing to second and overcorrected with inexperience...

not the sort of thing you want to be doing on those road conditions with porche rear end reputation !

bug2.png If he is down to 3 wheels maybe he will be better off driving one of these.....Ipol:p.........I had one of these........every little pebble chip felt like you ran over a boulder.....

better than a reliant robin i suppose. saw them restore one of those things on Counting Cars. Definitely one of the most unique cars I've ever seen. One I'd like to see in person is an isetta..

One I'd like to see in person is an isetta..

I used to see those parked on the street here and there when I was a little kid and thought they were pretty cool. Of course, any kid could imagine driving something like that. The door in the front was the fun part and the size of the car seemed like it was designed for a kid to drive.

Isetta.jpg

BodySide.jpg

Last edited:
I used to see those parked on the street here and there when I was a little kid and thought they were pretty cool. Of course, any kid could imagine driving something like that. The door in the front was the fun part and the size of the car seemed like it was designed for a kid to drive.

View attachment 12429

View attachment 12430
My brother owned one of those when he was a senior in high school I believe. Not the most pleasant of vehicles to drive or ride in, more so since his had an exhaust leak. Surprising that nobody died in that car.

There was also the heinkel model and the messerschmitt The bond bug was shown off at Southend Airport if I remember rightly there was a line up of them on the tarmac .....Ipol

Not everything comming out of post war Germany was a success like the VW beetle. :p
I have tried to sit in a Isetta, but when the owner said take it for a spin, i said no thanks :D
Allso remember my first drive in a 2cv and its wierd gear leaver ( called umbrella gear here )

Back