How to play/review videos while you are still in the car?

00aas

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I ever have to review clips while still in the car pulled over on the side of the road, does anyone recommend a good /fast way to review clips? I usually don't have my laptop w me in the car...

The GC is kinda tucked behind my rearview mirror so the screen is not very accessible to look at...

I have a samsung galaxy s6 and an iPhone 5s that are always with me, so ideally I would love to use one of them, but are there specific apps anyone recommends? I don't carry the little sim card removal tool or a paperclip with me to pop the card directly into the phone. I tried the mini USB adapter that came w the GC, but havent been able to see any files when i connect the USB adapter to the phone... any recs / suggestions would be helpful thanks!

Download ES file explorer from the play store and you should be able to view files on your Samsung using the included OTG card reader

If I ever have to review clips while still in the car pulled over on the side of the road, does anyone recommend a good /fast way to review clips? I usually don't have my laptop w me in the car...

The GC is kinda tucked behind my rearview mirror so the screen is not very accessible to look at...

I have a samsung galaxy s6 and an iPhone 5s that are always with me, so ideally I would love to use one of them, but are there specific apps anyone recommends? I don't carry the little sim card removal tool or a paperclip with me to pop the card directly into the phone. I tried the mini USB adapter that came w the GC, but havent been able to see any files when i connect the USB adapter to the phone... any recs / suggestions would be helpful thanks!
I use MX Player on my Note4 to view vids if I need.

Thanks! MX player worked great, and played the audio as well wo issue. ES file explorer would link me to a few different video players but when I pressed play and selected any of the standard video players, no audio codec was found, so it just played the video without the audio. Both will be useful just in case I have to show video to someone with the audio or without the audio, I now have both options :)
thanks!
-A

Back