How to re-normalizing from pink screen! S/N: CCBA~, CC11~

JAFF

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
180309_152322.jpg

How to re-normalizing from pink screen! S/N: CCBA~, CC11~

I finally figured out how to unbrick my Dash Cam from PINK SCREEN of S/N CCBAA~. ^^V !!!!

@ Download firmware and update firmware to cam : http://www.xiaoyi.com/yi_dash_camera/download.html

@ Micro SD card : 8-32G Class10

@ Upgrade steps

- format SD card : On the PC, select the FAT32 file system and the 64KB allocation unit size.

1. Download the firmware FWCARC12.bin to the SD card root directory

2. Insert the SD card into the dash cam sd card slot

3. Connect the power to start

4. On lower right corner, yellow light flashing, but the screen will not Bright

(if you do not see the yellow light flashing, please use something, sharp to poke the the Reset hole on right side of USB port )

* Note: the entire upgrade process do not shut down or power off

5. Wait for 1-5 minutes, the dash cam will complete the upgrade and start successfully

After up firmware your cam display still in pink screen error language.
Then follow steps:

1. Create 2 empty files with notepad with filenames:
engmode
AAA222CCC.txt

2. Create SN.txt take the serial number from the unit only 14 digits start from the left (original CN S/N)

3. Copy 3 file to micro SDcard

4. Insert the micro SDcard in the dash cam and connect power.

And wait display show s/n, turn off power and restart. Done.

I tried not success at alredy done step 1 until 3 (download file) step 4 the yelllow light not flashing
any suggestion

It worked! Thanks, you're a genius!

It works at last, Thanks a lot.

I followed these exact steps with my unit and it didn't work. I used a 32GB Class 10 microSD card and formatted exactly as instructed as well.

In step 4, my yellow light never flashes. It just stays steady while the pink screen is on with the Chinese characters and support@xiaomi.com email beneath it.

Please help!

I see that YI DASHCAM Power/Black Edition already has English UI in the market. Any way i can flash it? My Sn is CC11B

Back