I already own a Blackvue 650 2 chan but want another camera for another car

FX4RoadWarrior

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR-650GW-2CH with Power Magic Pro
Hi everyone, finally got around to installing my Blackvue 650 2 chan in my F-150 and I absolutely love it!!!

So now that I got the bug in me I want to put a camera in my other vehicle, a 2001 Sunfire. I don't need a 2 channel with rear view option.

I want the cheapest, best, camera and will be hardwiring.
-Must have wifi
-Preferably have some type of app option like my blackvue

I am hoping to get a recommendation here.
Located in Canada

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Well I know it doesn't have WiFi. But been eyeing up a Mobius. I see I'd have to buy the windshield mount separately? I want one that uses adhesive not a suction cup.

Cheap is not an option if you want "BEST" bro. Please do more research and look for dash camera reviews about the different dash cam.

For me, probably the thinkware F750, the best of thinkware is because it is flexible while making decisions. I mean you can buy the front cam first, and depend if you need the rear one, you can just order it and pair with the front cam. The quality is really good in parking mode and daily driving.

It is in wifi function and very small like the blackvue. not matter what, the range is limited because it is not a security cam.

As I see you have installed a two channel blackvues and hardwired the cam, I guess you want keep recording in parking mode or a longer recording duration connected to the fuse box or extra battery pack.

If we are talking about a stable cam in parking mode, blackvue is not really the top comparing to other korea brands as you can check in youtube videos and review comparing in parking mode. There are many cases of overheat problem exist from Blackvue, however it is still a one of the best dash cam in recording daily driving or decoration on vehicles.

If you don't really care about the size problem, outlook and price, lukas 7950 wifi duo is another option for you while it is one of the best in parking mode.

Cheap is not an option if you want "BEST" bro. Please do more research and look for dash camera reviews about the different dash cam.

For me, probably the thinkware F750, the best of thinkware is because it is flexible while making decisions. I mean you can buy the front cam first, and depend if you need the rear one, you can just order it and pair with the front cam. The quality is really good in parking mode and daily driving.

It is in wifi function and very small like the blackvue. not matter what, the range is limited because it is not a security cam.

As I see you have installed a two channel blackvues and hardwired the cam, I guess you want keep recording in parking mode or a longer recording duration connected to the fuse box or extra battery pack.

If we are talking about a stable cam in parking mode, blackvue is not really the top comparing to other korea brands as you can check in youtube videos and review comparing in parking mode. There are many cases of overheat problem exist from Blackvue, however it is still a one of the best dash cam in recording daily driving or decoration on vehicles.

If you don't really care about the size problem, outlook and price, lukas 7950 wifi duo is another option for you while it is one of the best in parking mode.

Thanks! I am still in research mode, asking here is part of my research. Will look at models you suggested.

Back