I hate this intersection...

proliance

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really do, though I have to maneuver through it almost every day.

The traffic is light in this clip (Saturday morning) and you can hear me mumble something like "I can finally make a right turn unmolested." No such luck.

This is an exit from the interstate and has three lanes. One left, one right, and a center turn lane which you can use to turn either left or right. I have to use the center turn lane since I must make a quick left turn in less than 100 yards.

No one in the right turn lane ever seems to realize they must check for traffic before merging in the left lane. Is it wrong for me to wish I had a paintball gun to mark the cars of these awful drivers?

Interesting with the center L&R lane, i have never seen a layout like that here.

You drive it like i would if i was driving there, and i cant see why the merc driver are in sutch a hurry to get in the Left lane.

Interesting with the center L&R lane, i have never seen a layout like that here.

You drive it like i would if i was driving there, and i cant see why the merc driver are in sutch a hurry to get in the Left lane.

I suspect the other driver wanted to make a left turn as well. Its a daily occurrence at this intersection for drivers in the right lane to change lanes in the middle of the intersection without looking.

You know that bloody Berc owns the road or they think they do from the way they drive.

dpick1947

I really do, though I have to maneuver through it almost every day.

The traffic is light in this clip (Saturday morning) and you can hear me mumble something like "I can finally make a right turn unmolested." No such luck.

This is an exit from the interstate and has three lanes. One left, one right, and a center turn lane which you can use to turn either left or right. I have to use the center turn lane since I must make a quick left turn in less than 100 yards.

No one in the right turn lane ever seems to realize they must check for traffic before merging in the left lane. Is it wrong for me to wish I had a paintball gun to mark the cars of these awful drivers?

He/she didn't even flinch when you blasted them with the horn.

If he had been equipped by hornblasters.com i am pretty sure that merc would have ended up in Mc donalds parking lot in seconds :D

Were you going to hold your position at all cost?

Back