I need a discreet 1080p spy cam

bronze84

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750, K1S, Marcus3, Mobius, Xiaomi Yi, Sony AS100v
Hi guys.

Sooo, I want to set up a very discreet spy type cam due to someone stealing from me. Anyway, I looked at the 808 but discounted it as it only records 720p and I want 1080p - this is important as where I plan to plant it is a few metres away and clarity is everything in this case. I looked at my mobius but the lens is just too big and would be too obvious. Anyone have any suggestions? Image quality is most important.

maybe have a look at what Spytec sell, they have a few different types of hidden cams, the other option if you can't find anything suitable is to mount a larger camera inside something that can sit in an obvious location but not be noticed, people have put them in all sots of devices with good results

maybe have a look at what Spytec sell, they have a few different types of hidden cams, the other option if you can't find anything suitable is to mount a larger camera inside something that can sit in an obvious location but not be noticed, people have put them in all sots of devices with good results

Thanks Rick, I’ve just thought, the extension cable for the mobius could perhaps be a cheap solution. What do you think?

Just saw this, big brother are going to find it so much more easy.

Back