I-pad playback.

Arryvanpulla

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A119, 0801.
My previous cam was a A0801 mini, if I wanted to review what was on the card I could just put it in an adapter and plug it into my I-pad and everything would load up, I thought this would be the same with my A119 but nothing loads up.I have an I-pad air on version 10.3.1 and my dash cam is on v.1.1 . I have tried four different cards ,and several setting options but still no success.I can view everything on my computer but I am away from home a lot so I don't want the hassle of carrying it around. Any advice and help would be appreciated.

What kind of adapter are you using. I have done this with a Dr. Memory adapter/cable and it works fine.

Just a adapter I got from Apple.Micro card from d/cam into an adapter and then into I-pad

Just a adapter I got from Apple.Micro card from d/cam into an adapter and then into I-pad
This is what I have used on my iPad and iPhone. I have tested it with the A119 files. I paid $9.99, so I wouldn't pay what they are asking now, but you may be able to find it elsewhere for much cheaper.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01MU07761

Back