I want to love you, but you make it very difficult sometimes

When it doesn't work then worry, just have fun with it. If you liked the C1 you will love the Mobius.

Just came back from a 3 hour journey and checked my footage and I have white video for a whole hour until I stop for petrol. So God only knows why it does that sometimes. But it happened during a guy losing control and driving up onto a curb that I was going to review.

Forgive me Jim, I'm still a little confused. Is this happening only with the unit you've modified with lens extension and super-cap, or is it also happening with your other Mobius'?

If it is the one with the lens extension, have you checked to make sure the connector(s) are properly seated? Perhaps something gets jolted temporarily when hitting a bump in the road and the issue is mechanical rather than electronic?

So much for my loose connection theory. Wishful thinking that it might be something that simple. :(
I'll bet the lens extension and super-cap seemed like a good idea at the time.....are we having fun yet?

Actually, here's a thought. There's a new firmware version available (v 1.17).What the hell...why not toss in another variable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim
Nothing worthwhile coming from me here, but i just had to give a thumbs up for the great thread headline.

It was also comforting to discover that I'm not the only disturbed individual on this forum. ..sometime we should compare the medications that we've stopped taking.

On our Facebook page the demographic stats show just slightly more than half are male, I think females are interested, it's just not a topic of conversation like it is with males

If they're anything like the ones I used to know*, they're discussing that subject that would get us kicked off here.

*in my dreams

Yup, I've just been browsing the member list and there are various female names and members who identify themselves as female. As I only looked through the letter "A" we can extrapolate a healthy female membership!.............snip.....

I dunno bout that...if there were, I'd tend to think I'd be jumped on for my ex-wife comments here.

Next time im down the pub its definitely "alright darling, you into dashcams"? "want to see my footage"? ;)

I actually used that very line a while ago..... I followed her home. Last I saw her however, her 10 yr. old son was beating me up & she was yelling "LIAR, LIAR"

@ extraoeya......that,ll teach you for saying you had a foot in the first place.......:eek:......:D........ when you get to my age you realise its futile making claims you cant back up......:( Ipol

@ extraoeya......that,ll teach you for saying you had a foot in the first place.......:eek:......:D........ when you get to my age you realise its futile making claims you cant back up......:( Ipol
I was hoping she would be in love w/ me by then & it wouldn't matter :rolleyes:

Back